*Full Time * Location – Pan India *Fix Space Job
Job Title : - MIS Executive Jobs
Experience Required: Freshers or Any Experience
Qualification: 12th pass or Any Graduate
Payroll Type: Fix Salary
Mandatory Requirement: Aadhar Card Pan Card Bank Account 10th/12th/Graduation Marksheets Experience Certificates Knowhow of excel
Skills Required: :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or similar.
- Master’s degree preferable.
- Experience managing a team.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Ability to train junior staff.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
Salary: Attractive salary packages
Incentives: As per the task assigned and working hours
The MIS Executive is responsible Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports.
Develop and execute data based experiments to increase efficiency of decision making based on the
results . This profile has great career progression path and is one of the most promising career and is in demand these days.
MIS (Management Information System) Executives lead all information technology operations within a company. They are responsible for planning, designing, developing, and evaluating computer systems. MIS executives have various duties depending on the type and size of the organization they work for. All companies big or small need MIS executive so this profession has great career demand.