*Full Time * Location – Pan India *Fix Space Job
Job Title : - UX/UI jobs
Experience Required: Freshers or Any Experience
Qualification: 12th pass or Any Graduate
Payroll Type: Fix Salary
Mandatory Requirement: Aadhar Card Pan Card Bank Account 10th/12th/Graduation Marksheets Experience Certificates Knowhow of digital marketing
Skills Required: :
· Should Be able to gather user pain points from users within a UX/UI framework and effectively implement initiatives to constantly improve these user experiences.
· Not be afraid to disrupt user experiences to get the best out of our product in the long run.
· Lead brainstorming sessions to detail product and business needs and requirements.
· Be obsessive with UX/UI culture and knowledge and be able to educate teams about our users/customers and teach how good collaboration can better give our users what they’re looking for.
· Develop, test and refine our user experience for both our web and mobile applications.
· Create storyboards, mockups and prototypes for the purpose of communicating interaction design.
· Produce relevant user personas and use data and insights to optimize customers’ experiences.
· Have complete ownership of the look and feel of our current and future products.
· Be the gatekeeper for launches of new products ensuring our hypotheses are having a positive impact on both user experience and business finances.
3+ years experience working within UX and UI related fields and relevant experience.
· Experience in designing complex digital products, ideally in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
· A diverse portfolio of digital products that you have independently designed.
· Expertise in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects, and Wireframe.
· An eye and a heart for design and are always up to date with the latest industry standards.
· A creative problem solving skills and aren’t afraid of challenging the status quo.
· You think structurally and have an ability to thrive under pressure and are used to working to tight deadlines.
· You’re independent, driven, passionate and dedicated to UX/UI design.
· Fluency in English is a must, any other language proficiency is a bonus.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Should have a focus on improving user experience and user interface through design elements.
- Should be passionate about research and data, as well as the creative side of the role and can recognize user pain points.
- Should use storyboards, mockups and prototypes based on research to communicate changes.
- Should work closely with UX Researchers, Product Owners, Designers and Developers.
Salary: Attractive salary packages
Incentives: As per the task assigned and working hours
A UI UX designer is a professional who identifies new opportunities to create better user experiences. Aesthetically pleasing branding strategies help them effectively reach more customers. They also ensure that the end-to-end journey with their products or services meets desired outcomes. This is highly recommendable job profile.
UI UX designers create the user interface for an app, website, or other interactive media. Their work includes collaborating with product managers and engineers to gather requirements from users before designing ideas that can be communicated using storyboards. They also process flows or sitemaps. They’ll then use their creativity while applying color palettes based on what best fits into a particular design conceptually. One should build his or her career in this segment.