Team Leader Jobs for Customer Care Executives
*Full Time * Location – Pan India *Fix Space Job
Job Title : - Customer Care executive-lead
Experience Required: Experience of at least 3 years
Qualification: Min Graduates
Payroll Type: Fix Salary Incentives
Mandatory Requirement: Aadhar Card Pan Card Bank Account 10th/12th/Graduation Marksheets Experience Certificates
Skills Required: :
- Showcase good leadership skills to carry team members along
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both staff members and customers
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
- Ability to multitask
- Have good temperate to handle disputes and emergencies
- Must be result oriented.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers
- Make provision for a change of mode of operation when the existing one isn’t yielding maximum results
- Give detailed statistical feedback on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes
- Observe performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and make arrangements to strengthen their lose ends. Also, take disciplinary measures against any team members whom is found wanting
- Provide assistance to team members whom are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by putting them through and giving them personal coaching
- Ensure that all equipment and appliances needed by the customer team members are available and in good condition to enable smooth flow of operations and customer satisfactions
- Step in to attend to customers that are proving difficult to team members and resolve their complaints
- Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation through division of labor
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards
- Serve as the middleman between the organization and the customer service team members to ensure smooth communication and settling of grievances that may arise in the course of work.
Salary: Attractive salary packages including incentive structure
Incentives: As per the task assigned and working hours
A customer service leader is a trained staff whose role is to provide high quality customer service to customers to ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints through effectively managing a team made up of customer service workers. and if you are good at your skillset, your space is irreplaceable in this career.
EFOS.in recommend candidates to took this career only when they want to pursue it long run , they can do it as short term career also and that time can prepare or switch to other sectors.