Job Description Job – Steward Jobs
*Full Time * Location – Pan India *Fix Space Job
Job Title : - Stewart Jobs in Leading Hotels and Hospitality Outlets
Experience Required: Freshers or Any Experience
Qualification: 12th pass or any Graduate
Payroll Type: Payroll Fix Salary
Mandatory Requirement: Aadhar Card Pan Card Bank Account 10th/12th/Graduation Marksheets Experience Certificates
Skills Required: : Ability to manage your time efficiently. Work well unsupervised. Handle basic maintenance and cleaning. High school diploma. Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests. Hard worker.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Supervise the duties of all stewarding department employees, facilities and operation
- Supervise the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene as well as the quality level of product and services.
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedulesare followed and completed.
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up more efficient.
- Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
- Assist with Banquet plate-ups and buffet by transporting and ensuring adequate stock.
- Assist Chefs and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.
- Check more specifically the proper use of chemicals and washing accessories.
- Coordinate with the Stewarding Manager in establishing minimum and maximum operating stocks and supplies and approve storeroom and requisition
- Co-ordinate with the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager and Outlet Managers to check their requirements for the day and the next day.
- Assist in the location, movement and storage of banquet operational equipment.
- Assist in the stock take of equipment and other items as required.
- Work closely with the Chef, Banquets & Catering Manager to anticipate guest needs.
- Work with all departments to ensure items that are required for service are available when needed.
- Take all necessary actions to reduce the loss of silverware / flatware.
- Take all necessary actions to reduce breakage of China and Glasswares.
- Enforces proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Enforces proper use and cleaning of all dish room machinery.
- Ensures all food holding and transport equipment is in working order.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Ensuring Stewarding staffs have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Lead and manage the Stewarding team in all aspects of the department and ensure standards are followed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures are completed according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Celebrates successes by publicly recognizing the contributions of team members.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model for the stewarding teams to demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
Salary: Attractive salary
Incentives: As per the task assigned and working hours
This is good option for candidates who are interested in building career in hospitality industry.
EFOS.in recommends candidates to this career only when they want to pursue it for long run , they can do it as short term career also and can utilize their time to prepare and switch to other sectors.
Add a Comment