Sales Profile for IT/IT Related Products
*Full Time * Location – Pan India *Fix Space Job
Job Title : - Sales Profile for IT/IT Related Products
Experience Required: Freshers or Any Experience
Qualification: 10th/12thpass/Any Graduate
Payroll Type: Fix Salary Incentives
Mandatory Requirement: Aadhar Card Pan Card Bank Account 10th/12th/Graduation Marksheets Experience Certificates Knowhow of IT and IT products
Skills Required: :
High level of self-confidence. Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Strong negotiation skills. Should be fluent in the regional language. Ability to work under pressure Basic Computer Knowledge English, Hindi and Regional Language
Job Responsibilities: –
- Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
- Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
- Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Assessing potential clients’ IT needs and recommending products.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends.
Salary: As per State Minimum Wages
Incentives: As per the task assigned and working hours
Information technology sales associates are employed by businesses that offer IT solutions to mostly commercial companies. They are responsible for pitching technical sales proposals to potential clients, negotiating prices and contractual terms, and renewing service agreements. Their duties include providing clients with after-sales support. Seeing their scope of work, the career prospects for this career opportunity is promising.
EFOS.in recommend candidates to took this career only when they want to pursue it long run , they can do it as short term career also and that time can prepare or switch to other sectors.